Done skiing for the day and ready for a fun dinner experience in Park City? Here are some tips for a great night out.
1. Take a snow-cat sleigh ride through tree-lined ski runs up to the Viking Yurt. Nestled at 9,500 feet at Park City Mountain Resort, the Viking Yurt offers a gourmet dinner with mulled wine and a pianist on the grand piano.
2. At Deer Valley’s Fireside Dining at the Empire Canyon Lodge you can enjoy European style raclette with slow-roasted meats, fricassees, and stews cooked in open fireplaces. It is a wonderful atmosphere and completes a perfect ski vacation in Park City. In the middle of the meal you can also take a horse-drawn sleigh ride up the moonlit ski slopes and make room for the best part of the night – the dessert fondue.
3. The rustic Red Pine Lodge at the Canyons can be reached via the “Flight of the Canyons” gondola and is a wonderful place to enjoy a real western barbecue including slow-roasted prime rib, BBQ chicken, ribs, and a dessert buffet. Feel free to dance to their Country- and Western band.
4. If you like it a little bit more private, experience a horse-drawn ride on the Snowed Inn Sleigh. Leaving from the base of Park City Mountain Resort, the sleigh arrives at a cozy mountain lodge where a personal chef prepares a western-style gourmet dinner.
5. Great for lunches is this last adventure meal tip. Take a fully guided snowmobile tour on the 7,000 pristine acres of Garff Ranches and savor a delicious picnic lunch with Summit Meadows Adventures.