Many of you are enjoying the great snow we have been getting over the past week and are skiing in Park City over the holidays.
Here is a list of 5 very scenic runs in Park City. Enjoy!
1. Homeward Bound at Deer Valley Ski Resort winds around the back of the resort, from Bald Mountain over to Flagstaff Mountain. It’s beginner level providing 360 degree views of the Wasatch mountains that are not to be forgotten.
2. Park City Mountain Resort’s Mel’s Alley, Hidden Splendor, Powder Keg and Assessment all occupy a gladed pocket on the mountain that’s super pretty – especially with powder on the trees. It can be accessed from Silverlode “Six Pack”. Intermediate slopes.
3. Upper and Lower Boa at the Canyons Ski Resort provides a nice long look at the resort’s beautiful peaks, glades, and backcountry. The run winds around the east side of the resort and can be accessed by the Condor Express Chair.
4. You cannot beat the views for cross-country skiers at the White Barn. The 22km course is operated by White Pine Touring.
5. Also for cross-country skiers, the section of the Rail Trail from Promotory heading toward town is pretty spectacular.