Your Park City & Deer Valley Realtor
I am a Utah native and over 15 years ago I decided to make Park City my home. Park City resembles a lifestyle like no other place. I love the outdoors-biking, boating, golf, snowboarding, skiing, hiking – you name it.
My father inspired me to become a real estate agent. He was a very talented agent in California and later on in Utah County. I have been a full-time Park City Real Estate agent for many years serving Park City Utah neighborhoods such as luxury Deer Valley, Old Town, The Canyons, Jeremy Ranch, Pinebrook, Park Meadows, Trailside, Silver Springs, the up and coming area of Kimball Junction as well as beautiful golf communities like Glenwild, Victory Ranch, Tuhaye and Promontory.
I work for KW Park City - Keller Williams Real Estate. The company has once again received the highest numerical score for best overall home buyer satisfaction among full service real estate firms by J.D. Power and Associates.
In addition to that I have a wonderful support team that helps my clients stay relaxed and get through every transaction with a smile on their face.
Why I am a qualified realtor?
- Associate Broker
- # 2 Best Individual Real Estate Agent in the State of Utah - KW Regional Award Winner 2014, 2015, 2016
- KW Utah Platinum Medallion Award 2015, 2016
- KW Utah Double Gold Medallion Award 2013, 2014
- Professional Achievement Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Master of Professional Achievement Award 2014, 2015
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Utah Association of Realtors & the Park City Board
- E-Pro Certified Internet Professional Realtor
- I regularly attend continuing education classes
- I subscribe to both the Wasatch Front & Park City Multiple Listing Services (MLS) to find serve my sellers and buyers best
- I show buyers listings from ALL brokerages
I own investment property in Park City and I love to help second home owners to generate top rental dollar.